New! Remove up to 20 Years of Stains Off Your Smile
10 Day Dental Whitening Formula
Kit Contains: 40 Strips (20 for Upper teeth, 20 for Lower teeth)
- Reduces a visible sign of aging of teeth
- Enamel Safe - same ingredient dentists use
- Use twice a day for 30 minutes for 10 days
- Designed to conform to the shape of your teeth.
Satisfaction Guaranteed* See insert for more details
When/Where - Crest Whitestrips Renewal are so easy to use, you can use them almost anytime, anywhere. You can wear them while you:
- Shower/get ready in the morning
- Check email/surf the web
- Commute to work/in the car
- Watch TV/read/talk on the phone.
5 Tips for Looking you Best at Any Age
- Eat healthy foods. Smart eating choices and the right eating habits are an effective way to help make you feel and look your very best at any age. Choose foods that are rich in nutrients and vitamins
- Keep stress under control. It can creep up on you if you don't take daily measures to alleviate it, from yoga and meditation to something as simple as petting your dog or listening to music instead of the news.
- Avoid smoking. Smoking can dehydrate your skin and can yellow your teeth.
- Floss at least once a day. Flossing is important to the health of your teeth. If you don't floss, you put yourself at risk for tooth loss and gum disease.
- Get some kind of exercise everyday - at least 30 minutes worth. The trick is to be creative. Try something different every time you exercise; power walk, jog, try Pilates. And remember, gyms are not only for treadmill running or weightlifting. They offer a huge array of different fitness classes - from boxing and yoga to dancer's stretch - taught by enthusiastic, serious experts. Consult your doctor before starting an exercise routine.
How does Crest Whitestrips Renewal work? Crest Whitestrips Renewal are thin, flexible strips that are coated with a tooth whitening gel containing peroxide and are designed to conform to the shape of your teeth. It works by keeping the whitening gel on your teeth for 30 minutes at a time, long enough to get at stain build-up below tooth enamel to visibly whiten your teeth (visit whitestrips.com for more about the science of Crest Whitestrips Renewal)
Is Crest Whitestrips Renewal safe for my tooth enamel? Yes, Crest Whitestrips Renewal contains peroxide, the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use for tooth whitening. Extensive testing has shown the product to be safe when used as directed.
Will Crest Whitestrips Renewal affect my dental work? Crest Whitestrips Renewal will only whiten natural teeth. It will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures. Whitestrips Renewal should not harm most dental work. Do not use with dental braces. If you have dental work or staining from medication, ask your dentist to determine if whitening is appropriate.
What about tooth sensitivity and gum discomfort? Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum irritation when using whitening products - this is temporary and not harmful. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops, try using Crest Whitestrips Renewal only once per day rather than two times per day or stop for 2-3 days then resume once per day usage. If problem persists, discontinue using Crest Whitestrips Renewal.
Sometimes I see white spots on my teeth immediately after I remove a strip. Will they go away? Yes, the white spots are temporary. These spots are not harmful and will go away in a few hours.
*Whitening Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with Crest Whitestrips Renewal please call 1-800-208-0169 within 60 days of purchase. Retain original cash register receipt and product UPC to verify purchase. Do not return to retailer for guarantee fulfillment. Limit one refund per person.
Questions: 1-800-395-8423 or visit whitestrips.com